New Albany, OH (WOAY) – Bob Evans Restaurants honors our nation’s veterans and active-duty military personnel with a free meal on Veterans Day.
Guests who dine in at their local Bob Evans on November 11 can choose from one of ten breakfast meals from a special menu available all day.
- Country Biscuit Breakfast: A buttermilk biscuit topped with one egg cooked-to-order, crumbled Bob Evans®Sausage, country gravy and cheddar cheese. Served with hash browns, home fries or fresh-cut fruit.
- The Classic Breakfast: Classic combination of two fresh-cracked eggs, cooked to order, with a choice of premium breakfast meat. Served with your choice of freshly baked bread.
- Banana Berry Oatmeal: Rolled oat oatmeal topped with wild blueberries, sweet blueberry sauce, fresh banana slices and honey-roasted pecans. Served with fresh milk and a side of freshly baked banana nut bread.
- Sunrise: Two fresh-cracked eggs, cooked to order, and your choice of hash browns, home fries or fresh-cut fruit. Served with your choice of freshly baked bread.
- The Mini Sampler: One egg cooked-to-order, hash browns, home fries or fresh-cut fruit, two sausage links, one turkey sausage link or two hardwood-smoked bacon strips and a freshly baked biscuit.
- Brioche French Toast: Two slices of griddled brioche bread, dipped in real egg batter made with vanilla and cinnamon. Served with butter and syrup and topped with powdered sugar.
- Sausage Gravy & Biscuits: A cup of Bob Evans signature house-made sausage gravy with two freshly baked buttermilk biscuits.
- Buttermilk Hotcakes: Four fluffy buttermilk hotcakes served with butter and syrup.
- Bowl of Rolled-Oat Oatmeal: Made fresh daily. Served with real brown sugar, fresh milk and dried cranberries or honey-roasted pecans.
- Down-Home Country-Fried Steak: Topped with savory country gravy and served with mashed potatoes and green beans with ham. Served with your choice of freshly baked bread.