Current Job Openings:
WOAY-TV has a great opportunity for you! We have an open position in our Traffic Department for a Traffic Coordinator. The Traffic Coordinator is responsible for managing commercial advertisement inventory through a variation of log editing and preempting, communicating inventory oversell and availability, and working closely with the Sales Manager daily to maximize inventory and revenue potential.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Verify commercial logs for accurate programming information, commercial content, product separation, advertiser separation and extensive editing for on-air broadcast.
· Effectively manage all advertising material to maximize inventory and revenue potential.
· Provide assistance as needed for all processes as it relates to programming, generating sales reports, and working advanced inventory within established time parameters.
· Communicate inventory availability or programming conflicts to stations daily
· Effectively work with other team members and managers in a professional manner.
· Other duties as assigned.
· You must be computer literate, detail-oriented, dedicated and dependable.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment is essential.
· Ability to multi-task, provide attention to detail and work well under deadlines.
· Excellent communication and organizational skills are also a must.
· Knowledge of Wide Orbit (or other Traffic databases) and experience in Traffic is preferred but not required. (Training will be provided)
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates should email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Thomas Broadcasting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
WOAY has a unique opportunity to join the Bluefield-Beckley-Oak Hill market’s media sales team. WOAY-TV is searching for a dynamic Account Executive capable of developing new business and successfully managing existing accounts. Applicants with previous sales experience preferred. Media Sales experience a plus. Requirements include a proven track record, strong communication skills, and computer literacy. Qualified applicants should send resumes and cover letter to:
PO Box 3001
Oak Hill, WV 25901
WOAY-TV is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Thomas Broadcasting is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.