OAK HILL, WV (WOAY) – Anytime Fitness in Oak Hill will be reopening on Monday with some modifications.
Anytime Fitness will open their doors to customers beginning Monday, May 18, at 7 am.
Due to the Governor’s guidelines, the gym hours will be Monday through Thursday from 7 am to 9 pm, Fridays from 8 am to 5 pm, and Saturdays from 9 am to 3 pm.
Sunday’s will be closed for cleaning.
The following guidelines have also been set forth for Anytime Fitness operations:
– Facility capacity will be limited to 50% of occupancy
– Before checking into the club, a Health Questionnaire Screening will be required
– Water fountains will be temporarily out of service. Please bring your water or purchase from the vending machine.
– Tanning beds will be temporarily out of service but will be designated as changing rooms
– Customer PPE is highly encouraged
If you are not comfortable returning to the gym, Anytime Fitness says they will be here when you’re ready.