Charleston, WV (WOAY) – The West Virginia Department of Highways (WVDOH) awarded seven paving projects as part of an aggressive summer paving campaign. The projects were awarded from a bid letting held on July 12. The award of the contract is based on the WVDOH Awards Committee recommendations.
Contracts awarded include:
- West Virginia Paving Inc. – Ravenswood in Jackson County.
- West Virginia Paving Inc. -Webster Road in Nicholas County.
- Jefferson Asphalt Products Co. Inc.- Daniels Road in Jefferson County.
- Triton Construction Inc. – renovation project on the WV 93 Scherr Overpass.
- Kelly Paving Inc. – between Bear Run and Ellenboro in Ritchie County.
- Phoenix Excavating LLC – install ADA ramps in Calhoun and Ritchie counties.
- West Virginia Paving Inc.- between Micco and Rossmore in Logan County.
- Green Acres Contracting Company Inc. -replace guardrails in District 7.
- West Virginia Paving Inc.-between Coaldale and Bramwell Road in Mercer County.
- Mountaineer Contractors Inc.-Corridor G between the Davis Creek and Oakwood Road exits in Kanawha County.