BECKLEY, WV (WOAY) – After two months, Beckley’s City Hall is now getting ready to open back up to the public.
Offices will re-open to the public on June 1, 2020, with the following restrictions:
• We are requesting that anyone who needs to see a City Hall employee, make an appointment, including employees.
• All visitors to the Mayor’s office are directed to the City Hall Municipal Building first.
• All visitors (past the swinging doors) will be required to wear a mask and maintain 6-foot social distancing. They will also have their temperature taken with a touchless thermometer and be required to answer a list of questions recommended by the CDC. A mask will be provided if they don’t have one.
• The Code Enforcement Department door downstairs will be locked. Visitors will use the buzzer and be allowed in one at a time. Those visitors will be behind glass and not be required to wear a mask.
• It is highly recommended that visitors/employees wash their hands frequently. All chairs will be moved to a safe 6-foot distance.
• Daily sanitizing will continue.
We thank you for your consideration during these uncertain times. Please call City Hall for more information.