CHARLESTON, WV (WOAY) – Gov. Jim Justice has announced reopening plans for week 4, which can begin to reopen on May 21.
Businesses that can open during week 4, which will begin on Thursday, May 21, are:
- Indoor dining at restaurants
- Large/specialty retail stores
- State Park Campgrounds (in-state residents only)
- Hatfield McCoy Trail System
- Outdoor recreation rentals (kayaks, bicycles, boats, rafts, canoes, ATVs and similar equipment)
- Outdoor motorsport and powersport racing with no spectators
Detailed guidance on what each business should do and how to reopen will be listed soon.