PRINCETON, WV (WOAY) – Starting on August 1, 2020, Princeton Community Hospital will be offering full-service emergency services at 500 Cherry Street in Bluefield, West Virginia.
The PCH Bluefield Emergency Department will be open 24/7 and staffed by experienced and highly qualified emergency physicians and nurses ready to provide care to you and your family. The PCH Bluefield Emergency Department offers easy-to-access, quality care when an emergency occurs – no matter how big or small.
PCH Bluefield Emergency Department is a part of Princeton Community Hospital in Princeton, West Virginia and will strive to serve the emergency needs of the Bluefield, West Virginia community with the permanent closure of Bluefield Regional Medical Center.
The PCH Bluefield Emergency Department will administer treatment to all patients, regardless of their ability to pay.
The PCH Bluefield Emergency Department is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
500 Cherry Street in Bluefield, West Virginia – located in the former Bluefield Regional Medical Center hospital facility emergency department.
Below is a summary of the emergency services and related health care services that will be available through the PCH Bluefield Emergency Department:
· Emergency-trained and experienced physicians and nurses on site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
· Emergent treatment/stabilization for all illnesses and injuries, including cardiac, stroke, respiratory and traumatic injuries
· Diagnostic testing, including 24/7 lab and imaging services (CT and x-ray)
· Decontamination room
· Medical specialties available
· Emergency Transfer/transport arrangements readily available as needed
· Hematology testing, which includes CBC, differentials and platelet counts
· Coagulation testing, which includes PT, PTT, PFA and D-Dimer
· Chemistry testing, which includes complete metabolic profiles, lipid, thyroid panel, drug screens, select therapeutic drugs and spinal fluids
· Rapid testing for influenza, RSV and strep
· Low-dose CT scan
· Digital X-Ray
· CT scans
· Helicopter transport to other facilities
· Ambulance transport
PCH Bluefield Emergency Department: (304) 327-1500