WEST VIRGINIA (WOAY) – Today marks week 5 of certain businesses that can reopen after closing due to the coronavirus pandemic.
As part of Gov. Justice’s, The Comeback plan, businesses that can reopen today are:
- State Park cabins and lodges (In-state residents only)
- Bars (indoor bars at 50% capacity and outdoor bars)
- Museums and visitor centers
You can click the link above to get guidelines that people should follow once reopening.
Later this week, on Saturday, May 30th, 2020, these businesses will be allowed to reopen:
- Spas and massage businesses
- Limited video lottery retailers
- Swimming pools
- Bowling alleys, pool halls, roller rinks, and other places with indoor amusement