FAYETTE COUNTY– The Central West Virginia Drug Task Force has obtained warrants for 40 individuals resulting from drug investigations in Fayette County. Twenty-seven of those warrants had been served, and now two more subjects wanted, have been arrested.
28: Tanya Maynus (44 of Oak Hill)
29: Nicholas Powers (37 of Oak Hill)
Anyone with any information on the remaining subjects is urged to contact the Fayette County 911 Center at 304-574-3590, or Crime Stoppers at of West Virginia at 304- 255- 7867.
Among those remaining at large include:
• James F. Cosby Jr (51 of Scarbro)
• Ashley Mullins (29 of Oak Hill)
• Lacy Flint (44 of Oak Hill)
• Tyler Brown (34 of Mount Hope)
• Donald Maynus (40 of Oak Hill)
• Lenora Massey (30 of Mount Carbon)
• James Chapman (39 of Mount Carbon)
• Christian Golden (24 of Winona)