Washington, DC (WOAY) – US Senators Joe Manchin( D-WV) and Shelley Moore Capito (R-WV) announce $4,995,609 from the US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) for six programs that will support healthcare services statewide.
Individual awards are listed below:
- $2,000,095 – First Choice Services: Support Navigators
- $1,386,669 – West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources: Preventive Health and Health Services Block Grant
- $750,000 – Southern Highlands Community Mental Health Center: Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Projects
- $300,000 – West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources: Pediatric Mental Health Care Access Expansion
- $284,178 – West Virginia University: Allergy, Immunology, and Transplantation Research
- $274,667 – West Virginia Perinatal Partnership: Statewide Perinatal Quality Collaboratives