CHARLESTON– Gov. Jim Justice today announced the appointment of six additional women to the PEIA Task Force. The 29-member Task Force, to be chaired by Justice Administration Chief of Staff Mike Hall, will hold its first meeting on Tuesday, March 13, 2018, in the Governor’s Cabinet Conference Room at the State Capitol at 2 p.m.
The six additional appointees are:
- Beth “Buffy” Hammers, CEO, Marshall Health
- Helen Matheny, Director of Collaborative Relations and Initiatives, WVU Health Sciences Center
- Lisa M. Simon, Certified Public Accountant, Wheeling
- Sarita Beckett, Public Schools Teacher, Raleigh County
- Dr. Sherri Young, Medicare Medical Director, Aetna Insurance
- Amy Loring, Human Resources Coordinator and Director of Staffing and Employee Relations, Berkeley County Schools