WYOMING COUNTY, WV (WOAY) – A drug roundup has landed multiple people in jail across Wyoming County.
Wyoming County Deputies along with the Southern Regional Drug and Violent Crimes Task Force arrested eight people so far during a countywide drug roundup.
The following is a list of the individuals arrested during the roundup so far:
- Richard Blackburn of Long Branch
- Justin Morgan of Long Branch
- Dickie Bailey of Long Branch
- Judy Hurley of Hanover
- Howard Stanley Blankenship of Long Branch
- Darron Morgan of Long Branch
- Clayburn Bishop of Long Branch
- Aaron Kenneda of Long Branch
- Bobby Testerman of Hanover
- Randy “Babe” Hurley of Long Branch
- Trampas Morgan of Baileysville
- Teresa Toler of Long Branch
- Clayton Shane Toler of Long Branch
A confidential informant conducted a controlled buy on those listed above. The drugs include Suboxone and Oxycodone. Each of the people listed above is charged with possession with the intent to deliver a controlled substance.