WASHINGTON DC– The state has been awarded more federal funding to aid in the recovery efforts from the June 2016 and October 2017 floods.
More than $28 million in funding has been awarded from the U.S. Department of Transportation for highway repairs across the state.
Individual awards are listed below:
- $300,000 – Forest Service Project in Greenbrier, Nicholas, Pocahontas and Webster Counties
- $212,963 – Fish and Wildlife Service Project in Greenbrier County
- $12,000,000 – West Virginia Department of Transportation Projects across West Virginia
- $12,131,106 – Forest Service Project in Randolph, Pocahontas, Webster, Greenbrier and Nicholas Counties
- $3,600,000 – West Virginia Department of Transportation Projects across West Virginia