Stormwatch

Stormwatch

Chimney catches fire at house in Oak Hill

Local - 12/25/2013 7:33 AM by Rebecca Turco
OAK HILL - A house in Oak Hill caught fire early Christmas morning.

Dispatchers said it happened around 4:30 a.m. at a house on Woods Avenue in Oak Hill. Firefighters said it started as a chimney fire that spread to the floor. The residents were home at the time of the fire but no one was hurt. 

Oak Hill and Fayetteville Fire Departments responded to the scene.

Community


Member Submitted