Rainelle Fire

Local - 1/9/2013 5:28 PM
A family is displaced after their home catches fire Tuesday night.  Authorities say the fire started in the chimney of a Fayette Avenue home in Rainelle just before 8:00 PM.  The residents made it out unharmed, but one of their pets did not make it out.  Firefighters say it has not been determined if the house is a total loss, but they believe the victims are staying with family for the time being.  Neighbors say they have never had something like this happen on that street in decades.  The Rainelle, Quinwood and Meadow Bridge Fire Departments responded.

Community


Member Submitted