Princewick Community Raises Money for Fire Relief Fund

Local - 12/3/2012 12:08 PM by Rebecca Turco
Locals are raising money for a Princewick man who lost his home in a fire friday night. The fire started just after 8 pm Friday at Frazier Thompson's house on Alabaster Lane.

Tiffany Mason, Thompson's cousin, started a Facebook group and a  PayPal account to help raise money for him. Mason said the community has donated clothing and about $200 as of Monday.

Neighbors said Thompson was at home when the fire began, and ran outside for help. Jennifer Farley said she's upset that her neighbor lost almost everything in the fire, including two cats and a dog.


Member Submitted