The U.S. Department of Justice and the Drug Enforcement Administration have named Saturday, April 27, 2013, as the Sixth National Prescription Drug Take Back Day.
Below are a list of locations (by county) from the DEA Office of Diversion Control:
- Ansted, Genesis Center, 106 Tyree Street
- Oak Hill, West Virginia State Police Barracks, 3057 Main Street
- Lewisburg, West Virginia State Police Barracks, 381 Greenbrier Road
- Bluefield, Bluefield Police Department, 200 South Mercer Street
- Princeton, Community Connection, Inc, 215 S. Walker Streer
- Princeton, West Virginia State Police Barracks, 910 Oakvale Road
- Summersville, Wal-Mart, 200 Wal Street
- Beckley, Raleigh County Commission on Aging, 1614 South Kanawha Street
- Beckley, West Virginia State Police Barracks, 105 Pinecrest Drive
- Hinton, Kroger Parking Lot, 308 Stokes Drive
TAZEWELL COUNTY, VIRGINIA:
- Bluefield, Bluefield, Virginia Police Department, 112 Huffard Drive
- Mullens, Rite Aid Parking Lot, 401 Moran Ave.
- Oceana, Magic Mart Parking Lot, Route 971
- Pineville, Rite Aid Parking Lot, 448 Appalachian Hwy.
All drop off locations are available from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.